Professional real estate
We intervene then at each stage of the operation, and by a common agreement with our client, as much in advance as possible before the discussions, before the signing of the offer if the client so wishes.
Each file is then dealt with specifically.
Our knowledge of the practices, both during the transfers of buildings or portfolios and specific restrictions of the investors, notably foreigners, and the possibility of working entirely in English and communicating in German have allowed us to develop our intervention with major national and international companies in their real estate operations.
Our foreign professional clientele is diversified: Anglo-Saxons, Germans, Spanish, Israelis, funds from the Middle-East…
Besides, we offer our professional clients to put their data room in place on internet and to manage it in real time, as a tool of post-acquisition management.
CORPORATE REAL ESTATE SECTOR
• Advising the companies right from the moment when property is put on sale by carrying
out real estate due diligence, putting in place data room
REAL ESTATE SECTOR OF NEW DEVELOPMENT
• Acquisition of land, buildings to be renovated.
• Putting in place the organisation of the building (co-ownership, volumetry).
• Resale (in smaller units or in its entirety).
• Offices, shops, commercial centres, warehouses, hotels, service and health residences…
DUE DILIGENCE, ACQUISITION AND SALE OF REAL ESTATE PORTFOLIO SECTOR
• Real estate due diligence of specific properties: hotels, industrial buildings, offices,
shopping centres, public buildings…
TOWN PLANNING, DEVELOPMENT, LOCAL BODIES, PUBLIC LAW SECTOR
• Counsel of the local bodies in Parisian region and their public or semi-public
• Counsel in the creation of designated development areas (ZAC), parcelling.
• Public/private persons contracts.
• Stated owned property.
• ANRU (National Agency for Urban Renovation).
NOTARIAL BANKING SECTOR
• Supporting banks financing the property investments.
• Putting in place of mortgage finance.