Advice to families
The Office is equipped with a specialised department for catering to the issues faced by the families allowing to analyse and optimise their patrimonial situation, notably:
- Adoption and change of matrimonial regime as per each case and improvement of protection of the surviving spouse (gift between spouses, will, consignment, recomposed families…).
- Life-insurance (drafting of beneficiary clauses, compatibility with the matrimonial regime…).
- Anticipation of transmission to future generations (simple gifts, inheritance, trans-generational, residual, gradual…).
- Incorporation of family partnerships (property investment company - SCI, Civil Professional Partnership: organisation and optimisation by subdivision of proprietary rights).
- Estate planning in an international context.
- Anticipation of dependence (mandate of future protection, mandate with posthumous effect…).
- Assistance for implementation of patronage (foundation, association, endowment funds…).